INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Your name, company details, job title;
- Contact information including:
- Work and/or personal email
- Work telephone or mobile number
- Home telephone or personal mobile number
- Demographic information such as address and postcode
- Information about your use of our website, pages viewed and resources that you access.
- Such information includes traffic data, location data, device specific information and other communication data.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfil orders of products, services and digital content. We collect this information to deliver your order, to obtain payment, to communicate with you about the status of your order and for contract management purposes.
- To process job applications from candidates
- To address your requests for information. If you contact us, we keep a record of your correspondence or comments, including personal information, in a file specific to you. We use this information to help us provide you better service in the event you contact us again.
- To provide you with the technical support you request from us. Personal information is necessary to identify your systems, understand the configuration of the products, diagnose your questions, and provide solutions.
- For relationship management purposes. It includes communicating with you about the products, services and digital content you have acquired to ensure you use them in the best way possible, including via emails and newsletters. For instance, location data may be used to suggest sources of products or support near you.
- To improve our products, services and digital content; for instance we analyse the use of our applications and sites in order to identify areas and functionalities where users have difficulties and we redesign them.
- To manage your account. When you register, we use your personal information to give you access to digital content and our services, authenticate you and interact with you about it.
- For us (including our subsidiaries) and selected third parties to send you marketing information by mail, fax, phone, text messages, email and electronic communications about promotions, news and new products or services that we think may be of interest to you in compliance with applicable opt-in and opt-out requirements.
- To comply with legal obligations to which we are subject. For example accounting and tax obligations.
- Any other purpose otherwise conveyed to you.
We operate globally including in countries which may not have equivalent standards for the protection of personal information as in the country where you are located. We may transfer your data to locations outside the European Economic Area. European Data Protection legislation restricts us from transferring data to countries which do not provide adequate protection unless the transfer is covered by the legislation or we have entered into an appropriate agreement allowing the transfer of such data. We will seek to ensure reasonable steps are taken so that your data is treated and stored securely.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, this includes storing all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
By agreeing to this policy and using our website, app or other interactive services you acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
ACCESS AND ERASURE OF INFORMATION
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at the address below or by emailing us at Group.Marketing@lucygroup.com.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You may also write to us at our head office:
Lucy Group Ltd, Eagle Works, Walton Well Road, Oxford, OX2 6EE, United Kingdom
Or telephone: +44 (0)1865 311411