HOW CAN I APPLY?
To nominate a student or team of students, complete a nomination form and submit it by April 6th 2023. You can nominate as many students as you like!
The top three students for each category, along with parents and teachers, will be invited to attend the awards ceremony on the 26th June 2023 at Abingdon & Witney College in association with The Engineering Trust.
- Year 8 & 9 Award
- Year 10 & 11 Award
- Year 12 & 13 Award
- Team Award (max 8 students)
The Oxfordshire High Sheriff Awards, Science Oxford Centre Young Scientists of the Year award, and other national schemes such as the Teen Tech Awards, help give talented youth a chance to reach their full potential and provide opportunities to gain experience, knowledge, and skills needed in the business world.
Read more about previous High Sheriff Awards here.
Eligibility disclaimer: The High Sheriff Young Engineer Awards are only open to Oxfordshire state schools.
- £400 voucher for the winning student in each category
- £1000 for the school or college with the winning student
- £200 voucher for the first runner up in each category
- £100 voucher for the second runner up in each category
- £800 voucher split between members of the winning team